Smoking PolicyFor safety, and health reasons and to ensure that our facilities are not exposed to items or actions that create an objectionable odour to other guests of ours, and is difficult to eliminate from the fittings and furniture, we do not permit smoking tobacco products of any kind in our facilities, unless it is done so at the designated areas of the building. As stipulated by law, smoking is only permitted in these designated smoking areas within the building. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with smoking laws and we reserve the right to take legal action against transgressors.
Visitors’ PolicyYou are allowed to have visitors during your stay under the following conditions:
· \You can’t invite visitors to our premises without our knowledge.
· You can’t have more than four visitors at a time.
· Your visitors can’t stay longer than 5 hours during the day.
· Your visitors should leave the guest house by 8:00 PM.
· You will be responsible for seeing your visitors off the premises.
· Your visitors can’t arrive or stay on the premises without you.
· Any visitors staying longer than 5 hours in your room or leaving after 8:00 PM will be considered as “Sleep-over guests”.
· If we deem your visitors to be “Sleep-over guests”, you’ll be liable for an additional charge for their stay as per our sharing room rates.
· You can’t invite visitors to our premises with the intent of having a party.